It’s easier for mice to invade your home then you may think. Since they are so small, they can slip through tiny holes and crack you may have in your home that you don’t even know about. If you find you have a mouse in your house, it is important to act immediately, or else your infestation could grow due to the rate at which mice can reproduce. Here are some important things to remember if you discover you may have a mouse infestation:
- Avoid mouse droppings because they carry many diseases that are easily transmitted
- If you’re in an apartment or townhome, make a plan with you neighbors to watch out for mice and their travel patterns
- Clean up any nesting materials mice could use such as scraps of paper, insulation, or cardboard
- Put all your food in airtight containers
Call the Mice Experts
As soon as you learn you are co-habituating with mice, the first thing you should do is call Critter Control® Critter Control. We’ve created a four-step process to eliminate mice from your home and keep them out.
- Inspect –We’ll give you a free home inspection in order to assess the location and complexity of your mouse problem. We’ll then tailor a plan to fit your specific needs.
- Remove –We have a wide range of ways to safely and effectively remove the mice from your home, ensuring relocation whenever the situation allows it.
- Repair –We’re able to clean up and repair any messes or damage your mice infestation may have left behind. It will be as if you never had any pesky house guests, to begin with.
- Exclusion – Last, we’ll go through your home and seal any entry points that the mice may have used, to ensure that you’ll never have an infestation problem again.
Early detection is key when dealing with mice in your home. Mice control can become a serious problem for homeowners if not dealt with in a swift manner. You can trust the experts at Critter Control® Critter Control to remove all the mice from your home safely and humanely. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a free consultation, call us today at 888-617-5764.