Rats are some of the most common creatures we deal with at Critter Control® Critter Control, but they’re also some of the most difficult to capture. The key to nipping rat infestations in the bud is early detection. Here are some things to look for if you think you may have a rat problem:
- Find insulation damage
- Find droppings around your house
- Hear scurrying or scratching
- Discover small holes in or around your home
The Critter Control® Way
If you find you do have an infestation, no need to worry. Here at Critter Control®, we’ve developed a four-step process to not only rid your home of rodents but to keep them out for good.
- Inspect– With a free consultation, we’ll send out an expert to you home to assess the size and complexity of your infestation.
- Remove– Next, we’ll come up with a plan tailored to your specific situation. We have a variety of way to safely, humanely, and effectively clear the rats from your home.
- Repair– After the rats have been safely removed, we’ll clean up after them. Any messes they made or damages they left in your home will be erased.
- Exclude– Finally, we’ll make sure you’ll never have to deal with a rat infestation again by scanning your house for any entrance points the rats made and sealing them up.
So if you’ve been hearing scurrying or scratching in your walls, Critter Control® Critter Control is here to help. Don’t live another day with these pests crawling around your home. The longer you wait, the bigger your infestation could become. Call us today for a free consultation at 888-617-5764.